1. Enhancing the linguistic skills among the students.
2. Conducting school assemblies and special assemblies
3. Due to marvelous and prodigious and productive work of the Tamil teachers 5 students namely,
1. Mohaideen Abdulkadhar –XII-2000-2001,
2. Mohamed Habeeb Rahman -2007-08,
3. Antony Britto-XI-2008-09,
4. S.Ruban – XII
5. Nagendran – XII-2018-19
won medals and credits in various competitions and have gone to Japan (Tokyo) as cultural ambassadors.
"Science is for productivity" with this noble motto the science club has been functioning fantastically for 30 years.They are conducting science expo, camp for identification of blood group of students, Industrial visits, also creating environmental awareness among the students through elocution competitions, seminars, symposia and work shops.Under young scientists scheme with the guidance of teachers and facilitators.Our Students
E.Amstrong (2003-2004), V. Paul Charles VII-I, M.Sathis Babu VIII-I have got young scientist awards .
In the symposium conducted by the ministry of science and technology our students have taken part.
Many contest and competitions are held to inculcate a good thinking skills and enhance the scientific tempo among the students. Mr. J.Jeyaseelan and Mr. X.Louis Eugin Ferno are heading the club. To incenerate the superstitions thoughts and beliefs they conduct a program called "Manthirama? Thanthirama?" every year.